These Terms and Conditions set forth the rules and regulations for the use of Mifgashim Bivrit’s website, located at https://hebrewconversations.com (the “Website”).
By accessing the Website, you accept these Terms and Conditions. Do not continue to log onto or otherwise make any use of the materials included on the Website or referred to therein if You do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions.
As used herein, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs onto the Website.
“Mifgashim”, “We”, “Our”, “Ourselves”, and “Us” refer to Mifgashim Bivrit and its related affiliate organizations. “Party” and “Parties” refer to You, Mifgashim, or both, as the context may indicate.
Unless otherwise stated, Mifgashim and Our licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material that We post on the Website. All such intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this material solely for Your personal use subject to Your compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
You agree not to:
- Republish any content of the Website
- Sell, rent or sub-license any content of the Website
- Redistribute any content of the Website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy any content of the Website other than in connection with Your authorized participation in programs sponsored by Us.
Without Our prior approval and written permission, You may not create frames around pages of or material contained in the Website that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of any part of the Website.
The Website may offer authorized users opportunities to post their opinions in specified areas of the Website and to post responses to the opinions of other authorized users (collectively, “Comments”). Mifgashim will filter, edit or review Comments prior to their posting on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Mifgashim its agents and/or affiliates. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we shall not be liable for any damages, expenses or other consequences caused by and/or suffered as a result of any Comments that may appear on the Website.
We reserve the right to review all Comments and to remove any Comments that We consider to be offensive in some respect, to advocate illegal activity or other anti-social behavior, to be otherwise inappropriate or to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions, all of the foregoing to be determined in Our sole discretion and judgment,
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Comments on the Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Your Comments will not misappropriate or otherwise make any unauthorized use of any intellectual property, including without limitation the copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Your Comments will not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive or indecent material or otherwise unlawful material
- Your Comments will not violate the privacy rights of any other person or entity
- Your Comments will not solicit or promote any business, commercial or unlawful activities.
You hereby grant Mifgashim a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce and/or edit your Comments in any and all forms, formats and media, and You grant to others authorized by Mifgashim to make similar use of your Comments, but only on behalf of Mifgashim and for the furtherance of Our programs.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may create and publish links to the Website without Our prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors (in the same manner as they create hyperlinks to the websites of other listed businesses); and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses (which does not include non-profit or otherwise charitable organizations seeking to use the Website to assist in the solicitation of funds or of other forms of support).
The forgoing organizations may create links to Our home page, to Our publications or to other information on the Website so long as such links: (a) are not in any way deceptive; (b) do not imply Our sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fit within the context of the linking party’s website.
Subject to the forgoing limitations, We may consider and approve requests from the following types of organizations to create links to the Website:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community websites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We may approve such requests from these organizations if, in Our sole discretion, We determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on Us or Our programs; (b) the requesting organization is reputable; (c) the visibility of the hyperlink would provide Us with commensurate benefits; and (d) the purpose of the link is to provide general information.
Any organization interested in creating a link to the Website must obtain our express prior written approval before creating any such link.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.