Learn Conversational Hebrew online!
Are you looking for a group where you can practice your Hebrew conversation skills?
Have you studied Hebrew but need a
place to build your confidence speaking it?
The philosophy of Mifgashim B’ivrit invites personally meaningful learning, where each participant discovers their own connection to the content. This approach inspires the pedagogical design of the program that...
- asks participants to suggest topics and questions they wish to discuss
- encourages participants to share personal objects and photos
Why choose Mifgashim B'ivrit?
After taking years of classes that meet only once or twice a week, adult students of Hebrew often find they are still not confident enough in their new language to function in real-life Hebrew-speaking environments. With Mifgashim B’ivrit, participants…
- practice language skills naturally, beyond classroom vocabulary and grammar drills
- discuss a range of topics centered around a different theme at each meeting
- engage with each other using carefully selected, authentic materials
- strengthen their familiarity with Hebrew culture
Mifgashim B'ivrit offers virtual, guided chat sessions in small groups. You can drop into a single session, or choose a package.
“Learning is not the product of teaching.
Learning is the product of the activity of the learners.”
- John Caldwell Holt
How it Works
Mifgashim B'Ivrit offers private lessons to adults
- Improving reading and writing
- Preparing for a presentation
- Registering on Hebrew web sites, or
- Any area you want to improve
Frequently Asked Questions
What others are saying
“Refreshed my dormant Hebrew skills with fun, engaging activities and people.”
“I was very happy that this was only in Hebrew. I also enjoyed the variety of activities.”
“Today was very fun and interesting! Loved the way the theme of ‘customs/traditions’ was woven throughout all of the lessons.”